The MGinsights series by Michael Green helps you to move from the foothills of faith into an exciting journey of discovery. MGinsights give you a panorama of the Bible from a bird’s eye view. Triumph, tragedy, danger, fear, faith, betrayal, forgiveness, love, sacrifice and salvation — are just a few of the many themes of the Bible. Why not let MGinsights become your guide to the Bible, as you read, write and uncover its depths. Use MGinsights either with a printed Bible or access scriptures through logging on to Bible Gateway at www.biblegateway.com.
- Easy to absorb, bite-sized Christian teachings concisely and expertly explained.
- Designed to use in conjunction with a smartphone.
- Enhanced with illustrated motifs, marginal word explanation, key verses and elasticated bookmark.
- Given space throughout for jotting your own notes
- Filled with rich insights by Michael Green, who is a theologian, minister and Christian communicator.
- Handy in size. Easy to carry in bag or coat pocket.
- Useful for both individuals and in small groups.
- Ideal for getting to know the Bible better.
- Given additional notes and blank pages at the back.
How to use the book:
- Read a bite-size section of your Bible
- Read the explanation of the passage by Michael Green
- Use the space provided to make your own notes