The Revised Christ Bible Study Teaching Materials will be available for use on July 15, 2017.
How much do your students really know about Jesus?
This 48-week study takes students on a year-long chronological journey with Jesus as they study the prophecies about Him; His birth and early years of life; His miracles, teachings, and ministry; His relationships here on earth; His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension; and His promise to return.
Teaching materials are based on 48 key events recorded in the gospels, and include specifically designed activities for younger students, older students, and those who participate in classes with a Master Teacher. Also included each week are lesson commentaries, review questions, Family Devotion handouts, student worksheets, and session handouts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to lead this journey. It will be life-changing!
Note: Christ has been revised and updated to make it connect to your students today.
Make sure students have a copy of the companion book CHRIST as you go through this study.
- Old Testament prophecies about Him
- Events surrounding Jesus’ birth and young life
- Jesus’ ministry, including His miracles and parables
- Jesus’ interactions with various people
- Jesus’ death, burial, resurrection, and ascension
- Jesus’ coming return
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.