Using the Book of Acts as its backbone, Community covers many moments in the life of the New Testament Church, its miraculous inception at Pentecost, and its spread throughout the world. Not only will students learn the history of the New Testament church, they will also learn their roles as members of the modern day Church.
It’s made up of 48 lessons designed to keep your students engaged with the truth of God’s Word through specifically designed activities for younger students, older students, and those who participate in classes with a Master Teacher. Also included each week are lesson commentaries, review questions, Family Devotion handouts, student worksheets, and session handouts.
- The Holy Spirit’s coming at Pentecost
- The true sense of community among the early Christians
- Jew/Gentile controversies
- Paul’s conversion, missionary journeys, imprisonment in Rome, and epistles
- Peter’s leadership and letters
- John’s revelation on the island of Patmos
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.