Christians were never meant to live out their faith alone. In this study, students learn practical applications for living in relationship with God and other people through such topics as worship, justice, grace, and the future.
Teaching materials include specifically designed activities for younger students, older students, and those who participate in classes with a Master Teacher. Also included each week are lesson commentaries, review questions, Family Devotion handouts, student worksheets, and session handouts.
- Justice: The Rightness and Fairness of God
- Nexus: The Covenant of God
- Bridging the Gap: A Look at Isaiah
- The Means: The Grace of God
- Together: How We Relate to Others
- Chosen: A Study on the Peoples of God
- All About You: Living a Life of Worship
- Next: God’s Promises for the Future
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.