Reverb focuses on the mission of God in the world. God has a mission for all mankind and for each person. This study educates students about God’s overarching plan as well as His individual plan for each person to impact the world around him.
It’s made up of 8 six-week courses designed to keep your students engaged with the truth of God’s Word. From His motivating love to His call on our lives, we are meant to impact those around us. Teaching materials include specifically designed activities for younger students, older students, and those who participate in classes with a Master Teacher. Also included each week are lesson commentaries, review questions, Family Devotion handouts, student worksheets, and session handouts.
- Drive: The Mission of God in the World
- Step Out: Responding to God’s call
- The Answer: The Motivating Love of God
- Transfer: Disciple Making 101
- Empowered: A Look at the Holy Spirit
- The Crux: Romans and the Gospel Message
- Living Loud: People Whose Lives were Heard
- Squeeze: Getting through the Tough Times
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.