Jesus: Image of the Invisible
Through Jesus: Image of the Invisible, we are able to take a look at Jesus and the many ways He revealed Himself to His friends and followers throughout the Bible… and how He continues to reveal Himself to us and through us every day of our lives. This series has been created to help uncover real, applicable life lessons and explorations into God’s Word that will make discovering the REAL Jesus and all of His promises a reality. Each week’s study will allow groups, large or small, to realize a genuine understanding of spiritual growth, and reveal an exciting look into how we all fit into God’s masterful plan. Included in a 3 month web curriculum license to Jesus:
- 6-week study
- Accessed digitally online
- Creative activities to engage students in a variety of learning styles
Complement your Jesus web curriculum license with a student study guide. Each study guide offers lesson overviews, discussion questions, Scripture references, and a memory verse that reinforces the group Bible Study.
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.