52-Week Bible Studies (48 weeks + Seasonal/Holiday Lessons)
Student Life Bible Study (Studies based on Eight Essential Truths)
- Christ—Revised 2017 Edition
- Character—Old Testament People: Encounters with God
- Community—New Testament Church: The Essence of Fellowship
- Reverb—Echoing God’s Mission to Others
- Linked—Connecting to God
- Prime—Making God A Priority
Love Letters (Study on the Four Essential Relationships found in the Bible: God’s Love for Us, Our Love for God, Our Love for Others, and God’s Love for the World)
This isn’t your typical Bible study material. What is distinctive about our studies?
- We target the spiritual and developmental needs of students in these groups: Younger Students (middle school), Older Students (high school), and Students of All Ages (mixed audience).
- We provide teaching plans for both Master Teacher and Interactive Classes.
- We provide creative activities to engage learners in a variety of learning styles.
- Beginning with the Bible2Life series, we provide a social media component to keep your students connected throughout the week.
- We base our lessons on Eight Essential Truths of the Bible.