Launch (v.): To propel with force; to set into motion; to initiate; to begin a new venture; to embark; to enter enthusiastically into something; to plunge. Looking for a new Bible study curriculum? Begin a new venture with Life Bible Study! Launch is a yearly study that will encourage your members to plunge into Scripture to strengthen their faith. Shaped into succinct modules, Launch will lead you through carefully chosen studies intended to deepen your relationship with God while enhancing your faith journey. Launch provides streamlined lesson plans that equip your teachers to lead comprehensive Bible lessons that are biblically based, theologically grounded, and learner focused.
Teaching materials include specifically designed activities for younger students, older students, and those who participate in classes with a Master Teacher. Also included each week are lesson commentaries, review questions, Family Devotion handouts, student worksheets, and session handouts.
Your Subscription includes 52 lessons and pricing is based on your average attendance group size. LAUNCH is uniquely designed to allow you to subscribe at any time. Each module stands alone while also leading into the next module to create a seamless transition from topic to topic.
LAUNCH into Faith lesson plans are available now for students and adults.
LAUNCH into The Word lesson plans available for students and adults beginning August 2017.
- Jesus' Last Week in Jerusalem: A Study of the Passion Week (Includes Easter)
- Living in Faith: A Study of James
- Heroes of the Old Testament
- Studying Jesus' Parables
- The Teachings of Solomon
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.